How to reach us
Frankfurt is ideally located in the centre of Germany. The Frankfurt Airport is on the doorstep, and we have excellent inter-city railway and motorway links from all points of the compass.
Our location has a superb motorway link. From motorway junction “Frankfurter Kreuz” journey time via motorways A3 and A661 is about 15 mins.:
- From “Frankfurter Kreuz” drive via motorway A3 in the direction of “Wuerzburg”
- At “Offenbacher Kreuz” turn off to motorway A661 in the direction of “Bad Homburg”
- At exit “Frankfurt Ost” leave motorway
- Follow the signs “Innenstadt” (city centre)
You will then be on Hanauer Landstraße, after a 1 km drive you will already reach our location at Hanauer Landstraße 174.
Our customer parking is located in the building in the underground car park, access via Schwedlerstrasse 8. At the barrier in the driveway please use the intercom that connects to our secretariat, which wil open the barrier and tell you the parking lot number.
Travel directions with Google Maps
Deutsche Bahn “Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof” station is served by ICE and Intercity trains, and there are hourly connections to many german cities.
How to get from Frankfurt station to CAD-PLAN:
Taxi: journey time 10-15 mins, cost around 13,- Euro
Tram: take tram no. 11 in the direction of “Schießhüttenstraße“, leave at station „Schwedlerstraße“ directly beneath our location, journey time about 20 mins, cost 2,60 Euro
Railway timetable of Deutschen Bahn
Tram and suburban rail link timetable o RMV
The Frankfurt Airport is one of the busiest in Europe and is served by numerous airlines from many airports several times a day.
How to get to CAD-PLAN from the airport:
Taxi: journey time about 20 mins, cost around 32,- €
S-Bahn (suburban rail link) and tram:
- Suburban S8 or S9 rail link to Frankfurt, leave at station “Ostend”, take exit “Hanauer Landstraße”,
- Than take tram no. 11 in the direction of “Schießhüttenstraße“,
- Leave at station „Schwedlerstraße“ directly beneath our location,
Journey time about 35 mins, cost 4,35 Euro
Flight timetable of Frankfurt Airport
Tram and suburban rail link timetable of RMV
The main entrance to the building is located in the Schwedlerstrasse 8!